ANTERIOR SMILE MAKEOVERS
To understand the principles of producing aesthetic anterior indirect restorations.
The dentist will be introduced to the correct planning and designing methods, be shown how to temporise appropriately in the aesthetic zone and have hands-on veneer preparation practice.
- Identify current materials used for indirect full and partial coverage restorations for anterior teeth, highlighting their indications and limitations
- Understand preparation and restoration design in relation to these materials
- Revise basic parameters of full veneer crown preparation and develop these principles for other restoration preparation designs
- Discuss clinical cases of impression taking and temporisation
- Discuss clinical cases of adhesive bonding stages and cementation of ceramic restorations