ARTISTIC PERIODONTAL SURGERY AND SMILE DESIGN
Delegates will learn how to effectively diagnose and manage gingival asymmetry, altered passive eruption and “gummy smiles”.
To carry out digital smile design exercises on real life examples using various software. Discuss surgical decision-making, suturing techniques, and problem-solving.
- To review the potential causes of gingival asymmetry
- To appreciate the prosthodontic and surgical treatment planning of gingival asymmetry.
- To practice digital smile design on various clinical examples
- To review surgical decision-making
- To practice microsurgical techniques and advanced suturing techniques